Comevo Panel Discussion: Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University, with 20,000 attending on-campus and 70,000 more online, was looking for an online student orientation software solution that could handle their model, requirements, and vision when they contacted Comevo. Listen in on a conversation with them about:
- their requirements;
- why they chose Comevo Launch;
- their experience;
- their use of the software with modules for new student orientation, WOW training, parent/family with translation;
- and COVID-19 training.
May 26, 2021 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Comevo's On-Demand Webinars
View our on-demand webinar library and refresh yourself with tips and tricks on how to create the best online orientation possible for your students.
Our on-demand library consists of past panel discussions with various colleges and will includes conference webinars from both NODA and FYE.
- Online Orientation Through The Rearview Mirror | NODA Conference
- 3 Key Factors in Executing Online Orientation | Peer Panel Advice
- 5 Reasons Why Zooming Your Orientation Is Not Enough
- Advice from Andersen Construction: 3 Key Methods to Improve Communication With Your Subcontractors
View our On-Demand Webinar Library