Want to launch an Online Orientation? This webinar clearly defines all the steps you need for a smooth transition and an on-time launch. Learn how to break up the process and how to organize the necessary steps in order to achieve outstanding results.
We will walk you through:
- Identifying your objective
- Gathering your stakeholders
- Identifying assets required
- Producing content
- Launch date
Dec 12, 2019 11:00 AM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Is it time to bring your safety orientation into the modern decade? The largest construction company in the Pacific Northwest has saved $300,000 a year by using our software to create an online safety orientation. Learn how easy it is to create your safety orientation in order to save time and money.
In this 30 minute webinar you will learn how to:
- Create your online safety orientation
- Administer the safety orientation
- Update your current safety orientation
Jan 14, 2020 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
With the increased use of online orientation software, Student Affairs has evolved their requirements to support their workflow for enrollment steps. Learn about what other schools are doing and what multi-functional tools are out there to support these requirements and how Comevo is gearing up for the future. Take a journey to explore the evolution of the communication needs from Student Affairs in this 30 minute webinar.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The reasons why online orientation was (and is) needed
- Trending software requirements from higher education
- The future of Student Affairs support software
Jan 23, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Every successful training plan comes a with a well built tool kit carefully crafted to provide just the right resources to meet and exceed expectations. What is in your online orientation tool kit? Do you have the necessary tools to give your students a well rounded experience online and connect them to your institutional community? Join us for this 30 minute webinar, as we look inside Comevo’s Launch Online Orientation tool kit and what these tools can provide for your orientation programming.
- Professional and dynamic environment with a robust platform
- Interactive engagement tools with early alert capabilities
- Effective ongoing orientation and retention tools
- Reporting showing trends and analytics on all user activities
- Software that’s scalable across many campus partners/departments
Feb 12, 2020 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)