Are you trying to incorporate some personality into your pages? You can make images into clickable links to websites or documents.
- Insert the image onto your page.
- Click on the image and choose the link icon
- Paste link into URL box
Some image linking ideas:
- Create a sized down graphic of your campus map, and use that as a “Button” to the larger PDF version.
- Use images of advisors, professors or counselors and link to their office hours or appointment calendars.
- Insert Icons of sports logos or sports gear to link to your athletic department schedule.
- Insert your institution’s logo and link it to your main webpage.