There are countless software companies on the West Coast, but Comevo – based in San Luis Obispo – is one of a kind. Agile, innovative and responsive to our clients’ changing needs, our approach is simple. We collaborate. We communicate. And we create software – online orientation software for higher education institutions throughout North America – that is elegant, engaging and effective.
What makes us truly special? It is the character of each person – the individual skills, talents and personalities – that constitutes the essence of our company.
To continue providing our clients with software and service that are absolutely first class, we keep a constant lookout for innovative, industrious individuals who want to be part of strong, diverse, productive team.
There are no benchwarmers at Comevo: everyone gets to play in every game. Our size – and our positive, professional and rewarding corporate culture – affords each employee the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s success. Your voice will be heard. Your contributions will count. And your efforts will be rewarded.
“ If you are considering a post-grad position in sales, or are just looking for a fun, intelligent atmosphere to work in part time, then I would highly suggest working at Comevo. The skills I have learned throughout the training and day-to-day work has given me invaluable inbound/outbound sales experience going forward. Furthermore, the team and collaborative work environment makes work enjoyable each week, which is rare for opportunities around here, and has been the most important attribute of Comevo for me working part time.” Jack Micco- Sales Associate
Check out our Employee Referral Program.
Positions Currently Listed:
Sales: Sales Associate
You get to contribute. You get to have fun. You get to earn money. Ultimately, you get to put your people skills to work.
This part-time position entails making outbound calls and sending emails to potential clients, identifying the appropriate decision-maker, and asking questions to determine their level of interest.
You’ll help create awareness about our company and interest in our software, but most importantly, your mission is to schedule software demonstrations that will ultimately lead to new sales.
Previous sales training is not necessary, but is strongly preferred
- Search – Generate leads and identify prospects that can benefit from our software.
- Assess – Qualify potential clients by determining if they have the ability, authority and inclination to purchase our software.
- Schedule – Book demonstrations for prospects with Sales Representative.
- Organize – Set goals and priorities – and accomplish tasks.
- Administer – Update status and track clients using sales database.
- Contribute – Actively participate in sales team meetings.
- Report – Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Qualifications & Skills
- Sales Background – Our preferred candidate has outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience.
- Friendly – To connect with clients and colleagues, a warm, professional phone demeanor is required.
- Communicate – Your personal warmth and inquisitive nature will open doors. Your ability to skillfully speak, write and listen will ensure your success.
- Technology Tools – A minimum of basic computer and typing skills are required. Experience working with customer relationship management software is a plus.
- Orderly – Solid administrative aptitude and strong organizational skills are expected.
Salary: $12-$15 per hour (DOE) plus demo booking bonus
Hours: 10-20 hours per week depending on need
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Comevo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer